Fast and cost-effective solutions
We offer a comprehensive menu of business services and can create a proposition that includes all service lines or bespoke solutions to meet the specific needs of individual clients.
From award-winning complaint management and dispute resolution, through to remedial works management, claims management, inspection services and risk mitigation, QASSS is the only company in the industry that provides a host of end-to-end business solutions creating a safety net for both B2B clients and consumers in the home improvement, repairs and renewables sector.
We connect outstanding customer service, speed and in-depth sector knowledge with a national network of trusted and accredited contractors to help companies save time, money, resource and mitigate risk.
Business services we offer
Key features of our business services
- Award-winning and expert dispute resolution team
- Specialist expertise including industry knowledge hub
- National network with regional control and local delivery
- Market leading workflow platform
- 3IP a new industry standard for contractors and installers
- Fully vetted contractors and installers
- Evidential video capture technology
- Energy Performance Validation service (renewables)
- Technical underwriting support for insurers (renewables)
- Comprehensive supply chain for claims fulfilment (renewables)
- Desktop claims management
- Tiered inspection services
- Delegated Authority model
- Only company in the sector providing end-to-end management
- Services spanning all market verticals and postcodes
- Full suite of complaint management services
- Technology led scoping / estimating
- Robust cost management
- Access to market insight, granular data and thought leadership
- Contractor performance management
- Business Assurance process for onboarding contractors
- Quality assurance programme
- Workflow platform access for B2B clients
- Work guarantee for completed works
- Contractor guarantee insurance
- Fixed fees and bespoke pricing
We have worked with QASSS now for sometime and they have consistently proven themselves to be a highly professional service when liaising with our clients. We would certainly recommend QASSS to any installer / large scale sales organisation who is looking to add a touch of professionalism and finesse to their business.
Special thanks to Tracy, Laura & Alan for all their hard work!
I would just like to say how well Tracey has dealt with our complaint, she has been so helpful, and friendly and has kept us very informed at all times.
She is a real asset to the company.
Having QASSS working alongside our head office team will have a huge impact on the customer services department. Laura and the team have been fantastic in helping with the transition and ensuring they are familiar with our working procedures, protocols and, of course, our products. Welcome to the EEC team.
QASSS have provided an invaluable service to not just ourselves but to our consumers, which has helped to resolve issues very quickly which otherwise could have been long, protracted and incurring unnecessary costs for both parties. Thank you for the continued support you provide us.
We continue to use the QASSS relationship to enhance our customer experience. We are now working with QASSS to handle customer resolutions more seamlessly, using their complaint handling expertise to resolve complaints fairly and quickly and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
On many occasions in the past your service has provided invaluable assistance to resolve even the most difficult complaints by taking a common-sense approach and a determination to establish the facts. Thank you for everything that you do, and long may your service continue.
As a company we have only required mediation a small amount of times since becoming a member and found that they have a very fair, independent approach to this, not siding with either the customer or the company; just direct mediation, without emotion, drawing the line based on facts of the contractual agreement. All in all, it has given our customers the confidence to spend more money and given us as a company more confidence to engage with larger contracts, knowing we have the independent service sitting between both parties.
Their assistance was highly efficient, professional and, conducted throughout in an exemplary manner from inception to conclusion. My sincerest thanks to everyone involved.
The benefit from a business point of view is the impartial focus given by the officer that interacts with both parties, normally we as the supplier have exhausted all avenues to bring the situation to a satisfactory end, the input and advice given can be hard to swallow but is normally fair and reasonable and will be accepted by both parties prior to any outcome being finalised.
The individual managers and DRO’s have an in-depth knowledge of not only consumer law and regulations, but the industries they serve as well. I have always found their involvement thorough, professional and innately fair.
A trusted partner
Building on our heritage as a leading consumer protection and membership organisation in the home improvement sector, our dispute resolution process is Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) approved and have over 10 years’ experience helping businesses and consumers alike. We provide industry-leading expertise and continually work to improve services and standards across the sector.