We offer a comprehensive menu of services and can create a proposition that includes all service lines or bespoke solutions to meet the specific needs of individual clients.
From risk mitigation, a contractor network and validation service, through to forensic reporting, complaint management and remedial works, QASSS provides a host of solutions creating a safety net for both B2B clients and consumers in the home improvement, repairs and renewables sector.
We connect consumer protection, customer service and in-depth sector knowledge with a national network of trusted and accredited contractors.
Business Solutions We Offer
On Site Reporting
Desktop Remote Reporting
Surveyor Led Reporting
Contractor Guarantee Insurance
Key Features of Our Services
- 3IP a new industry standard for contractors and installers
- “One Stop Shop” for B2B clients
- Brand Ambassador – George Clarke (TV Broadcaster)
- National network with regional control and local delivery
- Fully vetted contractors and installers
- Services spanning all market verticals and postcodes
- Evidential video capture technology
- Market leading workflow platform
- Energy Performance Validation service (renewables)
- Technical underwriting support for insurers (renewables)
- Comprehensive supply chain for claims fulfilment (renewables)
- Full suite of complaint management services
- Award winning and expert Dispute Resolution Team
- Desktop claims management
- Tiered inspection services
- Technology led scoping / estimating
- Consumer portal (in development)
- Robust cost management
- Contractor performance management
- Industry leading account management
- Business Assurance process for onboarding contractors
- Quality assurance programme
- Service Level Agreements
- Thoughtspot provides granular data
- Workflow platform access for B2B clients
- Work guarantee for completed works
- Contractor guarantee insurance
- Access to market insight and thought leadership
- Fixed fees and bespoke pricing
- Delegated Authority model
As a company we have only required mediation a small amount of times since becoming a member and found that they have a very fair, independent approach to this, not siding with either the customer or the company; just direct mediation, without emotion, drawing the line based on facts of the contractual agreement. All in all, it has given our customers the confidence to spend more money and given us as a company more confidence to engage with larger contracts, knowing we have the independent service sitting between both parties.
They helped resolve my dispute to 100% satisfaction. Customers need to know they are there to help. Thanks again.
The benefit from a business point of view is the impartial focus given by the officer that interacts with both parties, normally we as the supplier have exhausted all avenues to bring the situation to a satisfactory end, the input and advice given can be hard to swallow but is normally fair and reasonable and will be accepted by both parties prior to any outcome being finalised.
Their assistance was highly efficient, professional and, conducted throughout in an exemplary manner from inception to conclusion. My sincerest thanks to everyone involved.
The individual managers and DRO’s have an in-depth knowledge of not only consumer law and regulations, but the industries they serve as well. I have always found their involvement thorough, professional and innately fair’.
I cannot praise this company enough. They have corrected the faults made by a previous installer and acted very quickly when I reported a fault. All the staff are very efficient and courteous.
QASSS have provided an invaluable service to not just ourselves but to our consumers, which has helped to resolve issues very quickly which otherwise could have been long, protracted and incurring unnecessary costs for both parties. Thank you for the continued support you provide us.
Everything was done very professionally but also with compassion and understanding. I am sure they have to deal with very worried and angry customers but their knowledge and calmness shines through. It’s wonderful to have a company that really knows what it’s doing on your side.
On many occasions in the past your service has provided invaluable assistance to resolve even the most difficult complaints by taking a common-sense approach and a determination to establish the facts. Thank you for everything that you do, and long may your service continue.
A trusted partner
Building on our heritage as a leading consumer protection and membership organisation in the home improvement sector, our dispute resolution process is Chartered Trading Standards Institute (CTSI) approved and have over 10 years’ experience helping businesses and consumers alike. We provide industry-leading expertise and continually work to improve services and standards across the sector.