Contact QASSS today
If you would like more information about QASSS and how we can help with complaint handling, dispute resolution, remedial works, claims management or other specialist services, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below or fill in our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Get in touch
- 0161 676 0919
- 11th Floor,
3 Piccadilly Place,
Manchester, M1 3BN.
Mon-Fri: 08:30 – 17:00
Closed Bank Holidays
This section details how QASSS will support vulnerable consumers who use our services
A vulnerable consumer could be an individual that:
- Suffers from a physical or mental impairment that may or may not be visible.
- Has a lack of knowledge about a complex product or service.
- Is purchasing something at a time of stress or distress.
- Whose first language is not English.
- Whose age may put them at risk of making an incorrect or inappropriate decision.
How we will identify vulnerable consumers
Although not every vulnerability is immediately noticeable and not every consumer will find it comfortable or necessary to declare a vulnerability, the following questions may help
- Does the consumer appear to have physical, mental health and/or language problems?
- Does the customer appear not to understand questions?
- Are they answering “yes” to questions when it is clear they don’t understand?
- Does the consumer need advice in an alternative format that you cannot immediately provide?
How we will support vulnerable consumers
- We will provide important information in an accessible format upon request.
- We will take time to carefully explain to the details of our services and will answer any questions you have patiently.
- We will ensure that you understand us.
- We will work with any person that you nominate as your representative.