Register a Complaint or Dispute

We handle complaints and disputes for certain clients and we also handle disputes for the following consumer protection schemes: glazing (DGCOS), renewables (HIES) and home improvements (HICS).

If you would like to register a complaint or dispute against a business, please complete the form below.

Alternatively, you can call us on 0330 335 3354 or email us at

Your Details:

Installation Details:

Complaint Details:

Supporting Evidence

Form Submission