Trusted Business Partner To The Home Improvement Sector
QASSS is a trusted partner and unique business support service to businesses and financial institutions working in and with the home improvement and renewable sectors. Offering a host of bespoke solutions to meet the specific needs of clients, we can help with complaint management, dispute resolution, risk mitigation, remedial works management, IT support and more.
Due to our heritage in consumer protection in home improvement and renewable energy, we work closely with contractors and installation companies, manufacturers, financial institutions, housing associations, insurance companies, brokers, insolvency practitioners, membership organisations, home builders, energy companies, local authorities, and retailers.
We offer a comprehensive menu of services and can create a proposition that includes all service lines or individual solutions to meet the specific needs of clients.
Want to join the network? Get in touch with us today
Our Core Services
- Risk Mitigation – our industry expertise, technology and data, combine to provide real end to end protection for B2B clients.
- Contractor Network – the QASSS contractor network spans all key market verticals and provides national coverage, regional control and local delivery.
- Validation Service – as a Consumer Code provider for the renewables sector, we provide a unique validation service with expert review and analysis of energy saving performance calculations.
- Complaint Management – we operate various complaint handling models, from basic front-line management of inbound calls, through to a comprehensive white label service.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) – our ADR service is award winning (Top Companies for Customer Service) and with an average resolution time of under 4 days* (compared to the UK average of 80 days), we continue to lead the market in this developing area.
- IT Support Services – we can deliver a range of bespoke solutions and innovative IT solutions to help you reduce costs and ensure business continuity.
- Desktop Remote Reporting – using unique Video Capture technology, we can provide instant reporting and evidential standard visual information.
- On Site Reporting – our onsite inspection service uses industry experts from each sector to validate claims and prepare scopes. This service also includes the validation of damaged renewable equipment, which is the subject of an insurance claim.
- Surveyor Led Reporting – this level of service, includes a more comprehensive validation offering with increased levels of technical and financial reporting.
- Forensic Reporting – for complex issues, we offer evidential standard reporting by an Expert Witness panel.
- Remedial Works Scheme – our comprehensive supply chain provides national coverage and rapid job completion.
- Contractor Guarantee Insurance – An underwritten policy is provided to all consumers who use our network to complete an installation contract.
Why work with QASSS?
In-depth sector expertise
Monetary and resource savings
Industry leading speed of service
Full end to end protection
Bespoke business solutions
Great customer outcomes achieved
complaint resolution time
accredited installers in our reputable installer network
from complaint to completion of remedial works
Our Markets and Partners
We work with the following types of organisations and deliver a comprehensive range of services
- Financial Institutions
- Government and Local Authorities
- Membership Organisations
- House Builders
- Housing Associations
- Fintech Companies
- Energy Companies
On 29th May, the Chancellor announced that the government’s COVID-19 Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) will be extended as well as confirming the next stages of the furlough scheme. Chancellor Rishi Sunak said, “Our top priority has always been to […]
Accreditations, Awards and Partners
As a company we have only required mediation a small amount of times since becoming a member and found that they have a very fair, independent approach to this, not siding with either the customer or the company; just direct mediation, without emotion, drawing the line based on facts of the contractual agreement. All in all, it has given our customers the confidence to spend more money and given us as a company more confidence to engage with larger contracts, knowing we have the independent service sitting between both parties.
They helped resolve my dispute to 100% satisfaction. Customers need to know they are there to help. Thanks again.
The benefit from a business point of view is the impartial focus given by the officer that interacts with both parties, normally we as the supplier have exhausted all avenues to bring the situation to a satisfactory end, the input and advice given can be hard to swallow but is normally fair and reasonable and will be accepted by both parties prior to any outcome being finalised.
Their assistance was highly efficient, professional and, conducted throughout in an exemplary manner from inception to conclusion. My sincerest thanks to everyone involved.
The individual managers and DRO’s have an in-depth knowledge of not only consumer law and regulations, but the industries they serve as well. I have always found their involvement thorough, professional and innately fair’.
I cannot praise this company enough. They have corrected the faults made by a previous installer and acted very quickly when I reported a fault. All the staff are very efficient and courteous.
QASSS have provided an invaluable service to not just ourselves but to our consumers, which has helped to resolve issues very quickly which otherwise could have been long, protracted and incurring unnecessary costs for both parties. Thank you for the continued support you provide us.
Everything was done very professionally but also with compassion and understanding. I am sure they have to deal with very worried and angry customers but their knowledge and calmness shines through. It’s wonderful to have a company that really knows what it’s doing on your side.
On many occasions in the past your service has provided invaluable assistance to resolve even the most difficult complaints by taking a common-sense approach and a determination to establish the facts. Thank you for everything that you do, and long may your service continue.
A Trusted Partner
QASSS protects consumers and mitigates risks across the home improvement, renewables and building repair sector. Building on our heritage as a leading consumer protection organisation in the home improvement sector, we are CTSI approved and provide industry-leading expertise and continually work to improve services and standards across the sector.
*Based on data from July 2019 – September 2019 for the DGCOS, HIES, and HICS consumer protection schemes.